2017 Lessons from the ATD Conference in Atlanta, brought to Tokyo!
Join the Discussion
Couldn’t make it this year? The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. The ATD annual conference is one of the most well-attended events on the Organizational Development/Human Resources/Learning & Development calendar every year, with over 10,000 attendees. (http://www.atdconference.org)
Melanie Martinelli, founder of C2C-OD, attended and spoke at the May 21-24 conference. She and her team soaked up learning about the latest trends, best practices and new solutions for designing, delivering, implementing and measuring learning programs.
Topics of Discussion
- · Trends and topics in analyzing learning needs and goals, necessary for designing instructional materials that meet learners needs
- · Insights and trends influencing the community of leaders that are developing talent, managing change and building a stronger global workforce
- · Best practices and new solutions for implementing systems to measure talent development interventions and program effectiveness
This will be an interactive session highlighting how you can be the torch-bearer in your organization.
Melanie is the founder of C2C-OD. She is the first Kirkpatrick Certified Facilitator in India and India’s first Accelerated Learning Certified Facilitator. She is a leader in contextualizing global content to organizational and national culture. Melanie’s passion and her 10+ years of experience makes her a highly sought-after organizational development consultant across the globe.
- Title was changed to "2017 Lessons from the ATD Conference in Atlanta, brought to Tokyo! ". Orig#250120 2017-05-29 09:29:40
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM JST
Standard + Bento Lunch SOLD OUT ¥1,500 Standard (w/o Bento Lunch) FULL
- Venue Address
- National Center of Sciences, 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8439 Floor 6, Room 601 Japan
Top Cloud Collaboration106 Followers